Monday, May 31, 2010

My Seeeester

My sister Julia is one of my best friends (well, both of my sisters are). We haven't always been close, because she's 12 years older than me, but in the last 5 years we've grown so much closer. She is so gorgeous (blonde, hazel eyes), extremely intelligent (federal prosecutor), and very funny. And her family is GORGEOUS.

pumpkin patch in Rochester, NY


me and Wylie


My nephews, Max and Wylie


Me and Max

They lived in Rochester for so long, and unfortunately I only got to see them about once every year and a half, but a couple months ago they moved to Denver! This is their amazing house:
crazy, huh?

Well, my sister informed me that she and the fam are coming to visit Texas in July! For Mother's Day, her husband bought them all tickets to visit! I am SOO excited because not only will I get to hug and kiss them all, but this will be the first time in over 10 years that ALL my siblings will be in the same place at the same time! Instead of always having one piece missing, it will all be here :) AND we're going to throw our parents a party for their 70th birthdays (can you believe it, 70!?)!


My brother Peter, and sister Julia

my gorgeous sister Amy... she has the most beautiful olive skin!


Dancing in Mexico with my sister-in-law Stephi... We're so close I just call her my sis.

I truly believe that siblings are soul mates... no one can understand the connection that we share. I can't express how excited I am for this whole vacation!!!

No comments: