Sunday, May 23, 2010

Addison Food + Music Festival

...... emphasis on food :)


I'm pretty serious about crawfish. I love the meticulous process of opening them, the spiciness, the messiness, everything. I've been known to put away 2lbs easily, and have no sense of shame when it comes to sucking out the brains. It's probably pretty gross for anyone watching me, but I love them. 

There was SO much food to choose from at the festival! In addition to the crawfish I had part of a burrito  and delicious sushi.

We were front row for one of my favorite artists Bob Schneider. He played 40 Dogs, a beautiful song that has always reminded Justin and I of each other, even when we were just friends. 


bob


Justin's iphone pic


soo many people!
beautiful sunset

My social worker friends came up from San Antonio, Justin's friend Russ and his girlfriend Erin came from Ft. Worth, and Justin's brother Josh came with us. We all had so much fun, and might have had a littttttle too much to drink, but it was totally worth the headache today :)

I definitely recommend Taste of Addison who loves music and food! 

No comments: