Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite Fashionista

My good friend Adriana is amazingly fashionable, naturally gorgeous, impeccably artsy, and a genuinely sweet person. Going by looks and style, she would be the girl you're crazy jealous of - except she's your best friend and you can't get enough of her sweet heart.

I mean, really? Gorgeous.

True to form, Adriana is also a very clever writer, as seen in her new fashion blog: LeftOnBoise. Her post about Anthropologie's sister line BHLDN, still has me dreaming about a beautiful garden wedding and beaded bridal gloves.

I'll take all three.


I definitely read her blog every. single. day. because I love her sense of fashion, and her clever writing style. You should check it out!


Adri and her husband Mario, in China


Also, did I mention her and her hubby ALWAYS have the best Halloween costumes???? They are incredible!

Adri - 2011


Mario 2011

2010

YIKES! and AWESOME! At the same time!

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so glad you came across my blog so that then I could find yours, since we clearly have a lot in common work-wise. I love finding blogs of people who work in similar fields . . . it's hard for lots of folks to understand what it's like working in jails/with really underserved kids. I'm following you now! xo

Micaela said...

her blog is fabulous, but i knew it had to be if you were friends with her.

{another fabulous girl? claire! one of my soul mates}

Unknown said...

Man that girl seems to be beyond amazing! And her blog? Fuggedaboudit! Genius! HAHAHA Kidding... or am I? Hmmm... Thank you so much for the kind words my sweet katie! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful and supportive friends in my life!

XoXoX
www.LEFTONBOISE.com

Unknown said...

Eeee awkward! I was logged into my dad's email! {Don't ask!} Let me try this again...

XoXoX {Adri}
www.LEFTONBOISE.com