Wednesday, February 18, 2009

post secret

this is so sweet. 


my favorite kisses are always completely unexpected
the kind that catch my breath and make me blush.
they're quick,
secretive,
and unapologetic

by the way....
my favorite kiss was in a little bar in mexico,
in the middle of a tiny dance floor. 
it was with a guy who came into my work every week to see me,
and by chance we ended up being neighbors for a year, 
but never really talked.
then i randomly saw him in mexico.
we were at a tiny reggae bar,
where he got me to dance,
then put his arms around me and kissed me.
i blushed and he said,
"no one saw."
and no one did. 

i still think of that kiss, 
and blush :)





1 comment:

Micaela said...

love this post. what a great memory.

"an unapologetic" kiss... i'm going to have to use that.

my favorite kiss was a stolen one too. I have a thing about hating new years eve. I hate it. I would be fine not celebrating it. But a said boy met me when it would be New Years in Italy and kissed me... explaining only later why he did it. He knew i love all things italy...

and i don't think any new years eve kiss could ever top that one.