Sunday, February 15, 2009

my sister the federal prosecutor

my sister often throws away her son's art because his teachers "send him home with so much shit." my nephew later finds his artwork in the trash can, innocently asks her how it got there, then she pretends she doesn't know how, puts it up, and throws it away in another trash can later. i like to give her as much crap about it as i can. 


me: hey jules, i read one of our niece's books "franklin goes to school"..... it was odd... at school franklin makes his parents some drawings, and his mom doesn't throw them in the trash later. weird!

julia: don't judge me.

me: i'm just suggesting you don't let wylie read that one... he might get confused when he sees the art on the fridge instead of in various trash cans.

julia: shut it bitch.


No comments: